Teeth Whitening Results – Cosmetic Dental Work
Coquitlam’s Altitude Dental
Maintaining teeth whitening results is a challenge for most of us. The cost of professional teeth whitening can be high but we offer a continuing Brighter Smiles Whitening program for our patients.
Our Brighter Smiles Whitening Program: What is it?
We feel that each of you deserves a smile that you can be proud of. We are excited to offer this elite program to our patients. The Brighter Smiles Whitening Program includes a complimentary touch up kit (a $30.00 value) of whitening solution two times per year at preventative hygiene visits.
We believe that maintaining recommended hygiene care appointments and receiving necessary dental treatment helps to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Many of our patients who visit us on a regular basis for preventative hygiene visits and who receive recommended treatment, spend less money on dental care (on average) than those who wait until a problem occurs. Often those who wait until there is a problem have irreversible damage to their teeth and gums.
Teeth Whitening Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Moody and Beyond
We provide dental services and cosmetic dental work to patients in the Greater Vancouver area, including our location in Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and other areas.
Program Details and Requirements
- Patients must be 16 years of age or older (patients from 16 to 18 years of age must have parent’s permission);
- Existing patients who are currently maintaining, or would like to maintain, their regular preventative hygiene care appointment;
- New patients who have completed an initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor's exam and who have pre-booked for their next hygiene appointment;
- Patients who have completed the minimum amount of necessary dental work as treatment planned by Dr. Vaida.
We ask each person participating in the Brighter Smiles Program to adhere to three simple lifetime maintenance rules to maintain the tooth whitening results you want:
- Keeping your preventive visit and treatment as planned by Dr. Vaida and our Hygiene team.
- Keeping your teeth healthy by treating decay as needed.
- Keeping and complying with our policies regarding financial accounts.
The Cost of Professional Teeth Whitening:
The Brighter Smiles Whitening Program
The options are:
- In-office whitening system, which includes two syringes (at no additional cost) of whitening material per year at your preventative hygiene appointment. Cost $350.00
- Take Home whitening system including two syringes (at no additional cost) of whitening material per year at your preventative hygiene appointment. Cost $250.00
- For existing whitening customers: enrollment to the Brighter Smiles Whitening Program. Cost $99.00
Participate in the Brighter Smiles Whitening Program
To participate in the Brighter Smiles Whitening Program it is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
- Talk to one of our staff members to see if you qualify.
- Agree to maintain the Brighter Smiles Whitening Program Policies & Regulations.
- Sign the Brighter Smiles enrollment form.
Disclaimer: Altitude Dental, its doctors and staff have the right to refuse program offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer. Minimum gum and teeth health are required to receive this professional service - dentist tooth whitening.
Contact Coquitlam’s Altitude Dental office to book an appointment with Dr. Vaida and our dental hygiene staff and discuss your teeth whitening options and our Brighter Smiles Whitening program.