We want you to know that we are open and carefully observing COVID-19 safety protocols.
To ensure your safety, and the safety of our dentist and clinic staff, we have put in place the following important practices:
- You will be screened either through a phone conversation or by filling out the online Health Questionnaire and COVID-19 waiver to ensure they are in good health.
- When you arrive for your appointment your forehead temperature will be taken with a no-contact infrared thermometer and recorded on your COVID-19 waiver.
- Please use the hand sanitizer you are provided upon your arrival.
- Wear your mask at all times inside the clinic, except when instructed by the hygienist or dentist. If you are unable to wear a face mask for medical reasons, a face-shield is required.
- You will be offered a 1% Peroxide mouth rinse before your cleaning procedure with the Hygienist.
- All surfaces are wiped and disinfected between every patient.
- Our office space includes the use of air purifiers machines.
- Dr. Vaida and his staff wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Clinic staff will have their temperature taken when they arrive, and again before they leave for the day.
If you have missed or had to cancel your dental hygiene appointment or had to delay any treatment plans due to COVID-19, now is a good time to book your next appointment.